Tuesday, August 25, 2015

An Apple a day~

Hi my crafty friends!
Here is my fun little project for today!  For my kids I made little 'apples' with the Curvy Keepsake box Thinlits from SU. It's so cute!!  I then filled them with Heresy's kisses. You can't see it too well in the picture but the loop on top is brown, as if it was the stem, and then I used one of the tags that comes with the Keepsake Thinlits  and stamped a sentiment using the Banner Banter also from SU. 
Here is another picture of the pieces before I put them all together.  The baker's twine I got from the Dollar Tree!  I don't have one of those in my town and I'll tell you what, when my kids and I went on vacation and we found one it was so much fun finding all kinds of fun little craft projects for only a buck!  God Bless America!  LOL 
The kids loved that they were filled with their favorite chocolates as they get ready to head off to school tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/starduststamper
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment