Friday, August 21, 2015

Frosted Flower Anniversary card~


Hi my crafty friends!
Here is my project for today. I found scraps of some of the pretty glitter paper I found at JoAnn Fabrics and thought it would make a pretty Anniversary card.  This is what I came up with.  This was a super fast card to make! 
Here's what I used:
-SU Whisper White card stock
-SU Vellum
-SU stamp set Beautiful Bunch
-SU matching punch
-Mixed Gems from Studio G
-Pink glitter paper from DCWV paper packs
-Sentiment from Studio G
-Stazon Ink, black
-Pink Pigment ink from Color Box
-Clear embossing powder
-SU Hearts embossing folder
-Big Shot

When you stamp pigment ink on Vellum then use a clear embossing powder to heat set it, it makes for a very beautiful flower!

There you have it!  I know it seems like a lot of steps I listed, but as you can see it's really not that difficult.  I know you will come up with several beautiful cards your self!

Thanks for stopping by!
Make sure to follow me on Facebook as well!  www.facebook.com/starduststamper

Have a great day!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment