Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Mini Holiday Gift Box


Hi Stampers!
I wanted to share these cute little boxes I made....with help from my two year old son for his Day Care providers.  I used the Gift Box Punch Board and a 6x6 piece of Under the Tree Specialty DSP.  Follow the directions on the board to make a box but I skipped the step of notching the corners to be able to close it.  Instead I used Glue Dots to fold it open.  Added a personalized note from the computer punched out with the Note Tag Punch and another one in either Real Red or Old Olive card stock and tied with coordinating Bakers' Twine.  The little bottle is bubble bath from Avon!  I just love those cute little bottles, they fit perfectly in the mini boxes! 

Don't forget January 5th is the LAST day or purchase any of the products from the Holiday Catalog.  You can check them all out on my website at www.stardust.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment