Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas! Last card in Christmas count down for 2014


Hi Stampers!
Merry Christmas!  I hope you are having a wonderful day.  Ours is coming to an end but has been packed full of wonderful memories. I wanted to share one last card with you that I needed to make for a special friend to fit a gift card.  Not the plastic kind, but the large paper print out certificate. 

I used the stamp set Ornamental Pine, which is only available until January 5th in the Holiday Catalog!  Stamped in Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey and Real Red along with Garden Green and basic black.  The card stock is Whisper White and Real Red.  I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter to the Ornament to add the fun shinny look!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

www.stardust.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment