Saturday, December 20, 2014

Holiday Happy! Card 11 in the Christmas Count down!

Hi Stampers!
Here is a fun little card I made using the Stamp Set, Mingle All the Way from the Holiday Catalog. 
I hadn't really played around with this stamp set but after I decided to use it and then add color with the Blender Pen it was fun!  I added Dazzling Details Cherry Cobbler to the red berries to add a little sparkle to the card.  What's Christmas without a little sparkle? 
The card base is Whisper White with a piece to stamp on and a 1/4 inch larger piece of Real Red card stock. 
Ink- Black Stazon
Ink pads for using the Blender Pen, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz.

Check out my website for the newest products Stampin' Up has to offer!  Plus, an exciting change will be coming soon!  The Occasions Mini will be coming out on January 6th! 
www.stardust.stampinup.net
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment