Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mingle all the Way~ Christmas count down card 10!


Hi Stampers!
 Here is the project I wanted to share with you today! I just love the Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green in the Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack in the HOLIDAY CATALOG!  I was looking through it and when I seen these two patterns I just had to use them in my next card. 
Stamp set-  Mingle All the Way
Ink- Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Card stock- Whisper White and Trim the Tree DSPS
Accessories-Basic Jewels, Silver Foil Paper,  Dotted Scallop Ribbon Boarder, and Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!
Let me know if you have any questions,
Cheryl~

Here is the link for the HOLIDAY SUPPLEMENT catalog.
Here is the link for the YEAR END CLOSEOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment