Saturday, December 27, 2014

Jiffy Pop Popcorn Snowman!



Hi Crafty Friends!
Here is a fun little gift I made for several friends and family members.  It is super easy to make and cute! 
What you need: 
1 Jiffy Pop Popcorn
 Whisper White, Basic Black, and Pumpkin Pie card stock. 
Ribbon of your choice, I used Cherry Cobbler
White Gel Pen
Glue Dots
Punches, 1" circle, 3/4" circle and I used the triangle from the Petite Pennants Builder punch

I just made a pattern for the black hat and traced a circle that would fit the cover of the pan.  Punched out 5, 3/4" circles and 2, 1" circles.  Then one orange triangle.  I added just a little white to the eyes and nose. I stuck them all one with the fabulous Glue Dots. 

If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment