Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year's Eve!


Hi Stampers!
Here are a few fun, and sparkly cards I wanted to share with you. 

Card Recipe:
The Stamp sets are both retired, but you can use any greeting on this card.  It is says "CELEBRATE" to me, so you can celebrate anything!  :)
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Accessories:
Gold Glimmer Paper,
Dazzling Dimonds Glitter
Jet Black Stazon ink
Refill ink for Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, and Garden Green
Stars Framelits
Stampin' Dimensionals
2-Way Glue

**For those who have not colored Dazzling Diamonds Glitter....IT'S SO MUCH FUN!  You can match your paper you are using plus give a sparkly shine to any paper!
I put a small amount of DD glitter in a small container, (I used an extra medicine measuring cup).  Add a few drops or to your liking of the refill ink and mix it together with a popsicle stick or you could use a plastic spoon, I just happen to have one on my craft table.  Mix it well and then let it dry.  I then cut the stars out and simply use the 2-Way glue to make the glitter stick.  It's THAT easy!
This is how the birthday card turned out. I think they both look fun! 
Happy Stampin'!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment