Wednesday, April 10, 2019

John 3:16 Easter Card~

Hello Stampers!

I realized I don't have any Easter cards yet so I thought I better get to it! 
Here is what I came up with this morning before my preschool class.
Sweet simple card using the His Grace rubber stamp set.
Card Stock:
Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Whisper White.

Additional materials used: Big Shot, Cross Of Hope Framelits dies
Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green both in Light Stampin' Blends.


Have you checked out the AWESOME New storage Stampin' Up! has to offer?  If you have any questions about it let me know!  You can purchase it NOW!  You don't have to wait until the New Catalog comes out in June!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment