Monday, April 8, 2019

Happy Birthday~A Harley Davidson birthday

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday, I am back!  Last week was a rough one, first the flu bug made it's round in my house along with RSV knocking my children and myself senseless!!  THEN on Thursday the city came knocking on my door to let me know the reason you have hardly any water pressure (for a month and 9 days by now!) is because there is a busted pipe that runs from our curb stop to the other side of the street.  Ooooh, things just get better!  I later found out the city of Plentywood wants US to pay for it. 
Number 1. dig up the street and locate the busted pipe
Number 2. Fix the leak/pipe
Number 3. Cover the hole and wait until they can black top over the hole again. 

By Saturday I was so happy to be able to start stamping again!  I was feeling better and I found peace in creating some cards!  Who knows what will happen with the whole water issue, we are still waiting for someone to come dig up the pipe.  But, until then...let's STAMP!

Here is my project share for today.
My brother-in-law is a huge bike lover and so creating him a Harley Davidson colored card was the perfect card to create for him!
I stamped Happy Birthday in the center of the 'chrome' then popped it up on mini Dimensionals. 
I have always like the colors Pumpkin Pie and Basic Black together, so I had to create a 'car' birthday card as well.

Materials used:
Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie  Card Stock
Geared Up Garage
Garage Gears Thinlits, Big Shot
Classic Garage DSP


Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment