Monday, April 29, 2019

Paper Pumpkin~Sentimental Rose

Hello Stampers!

I wanted to share the wonderful Paper Pumpkin kit I got for April.
Sentimental Rose.
This kit was simply wonderful!  It's designed to give it as a gift! With Mother's day coming I thought this would be the perfect gift to give to my mom.
There are enough materials to create nine note cards PLUS an acetate container! 
I stamped this one with Congratulations, you could use it for an engagement, wedding or graduation.
Beautiful birthday cards.
Lovely thank you notes too! 
I stamped the envelopes on the bottom corner with the beautiful rose stamped in Gray Granite.  The inside of the envelopes are lined with matching colors of each card.
When it's all finished there is a corrugated white wrap to go around the clear box and image to go on the outside.

This Paper Pumpkin kit has outdone itself!  How can it get better?  Shelli!  Shelli Gardner Co-founder and Board Chair gets to help design May's Paper Pumpkin!  
Click in the Paper Pumpkin icon on the right hand of this page to learn more about May's kit and anything else we get.

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment