Thursday, January 21, 2021

Winter Time Yumminess! Ice Cream Corner Suite

Hello Stampers!

I know it's winter and most places are cold right now in the US and Canada, but I find the Ice cream Corner Suite so comforting!  


This set comes with a Photopolymer stamp set, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, Blackberry Striped Ribbon, Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles (they look like you could eat them!) and Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper!

Card Stock used: Blackberry Bliss, and Basic White.

Ink: Blackberry Bliss


Additional Materials used: Stitched So Suitely Dies, Cut & Emboss Machine, Tombo Liquid Glue, Stampin' Seal, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer.


I can't believe how "yummy" the sprinkles look!  They look so real. ha-ha


Take-Your-Pick tool, and Liquid Glue makes it super simple to attach these adorable sprinkles to the ice cream.


This sentiment makes me think of Disney's Frozen and the cute little snowman on there, Olaf!  



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment