Wednesday, January 27, 2021

True Friend DSP Focus card~

Hello Stampers!

I have a fun Sale-a-bration/Occasions project share for today.


A fun way to use up some of that beautiful Designer Series Paper!  
   
Card stock used: Basic White, and Daffodil Delight.  Cut at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"  YES, there is only a little flap for the front of the card. 

Now you cut your DSP; I used Sale-a-bration Flower & Field Designer series Paper at 4"x4"


Attach the DSP with seal to the White flap leaving 1/4 inch from the fold.  


After attaching the 1" x 5 1/4" Daffodil Delight strip add some Just Jade In Color Ribbon.

Stamp sentiment from the Garden Wishes stamp set then punch it out with the Timeless Label punch.  Then attach it with Dimensionals.  

Quick and fun card!  It's a great way to use up some of your DSP stash!


Placing an order during Sale-a-bration is the best!!  You can earn free projects!  If you place an order and it is $149.00 or less I would love for you to use the code DWANRZDN   However, if your order is more than $150.00 then you will earn your OWN rewards PLUS Free Sale-a-bration items.  YAY!!  


Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!






If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment