Monday, January 4, 2021

Thinking of you~Sale-a-Bration

Hello Stampers!

Happy 2021!  This year is going to be awesome!  Why?  Well for one it's no longer 2020, and for second, Sale-a-bration and New Occasions Catalog goes LIVE tomorrow!  YAY!!

Here is a fun project created with a Sale-a-Bration set, Corner Bouquet Sentiment from the Happy Thoughts Cling stamp set from the Occasions Catalog!!


Card Stock: Merry Merlot, Basic Black and Whisper White (Now retired)

Ink: Merry merlot

Dies: Stitched So Sweetly


Simple and basic layout but imagine the smiles it will bring by sending it to someone? Make a card, send a card, bless someone's day today!



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment