Monday, January 25, 2021

Thank you for your Kindness card set

Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.


I just love getting FREE products, don't you ?  Two of the products used for this beautiful cards are FREE in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  

DSP: Oh So Ombre 
Stamp set: Corner Bouquet (FREE from Sale-a-bration!)

Additional Materials Used:
Stamparatus, Dragonfly Garden stamp set, Dimensionals, Stampin' Seal, Bonefolder and Simply Scored Scoring tool.

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black


Using the Stamparatus makes creating these cards a simple task!  Simple!  
Just set up my precut paper on the platform and secure it with the magnets then arrange the stamp on the clear acrylic 'door'.  Ink up the stamp and stamp away!  Perfect every time, and if you need more in on the already stamped image, NO PROBLEM.  Keep your paper where you have it and simply ink up the stamp again and stamp over the image again for a dark crisp image!


Card Stock: Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss and Basic White


Card Stock: Bermuda Bay, Rococo Rose and Basic White.



Placing an order during Sale-a-bration is the best!!  You can earn free projects!  If you place an order and it is $149.00 or less I would love for you to use the code DWANRZDN   However, if your order is more than $150.00 then you will earn your OWN rewards PLUS Free Sale-a-bration items.  YAY!!  



Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment