Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Roses are Red...You're The Best, Darling Donkeys

 Hello Stampers!

Happy day to you!  Hope you had a lovely weekend. 

I don't know about you but I just can't get enough of these cute little Donkeys!  LOL

Card stock: Basic White, and Real Red. 

Stampin' Blends: Crumb Cake and Light Smoky Slate. 


I cut out two of the "ruffled" hearts and glued them on top of each other to have it pop up, then added a Mini Dimensionals to the sentiment to pop it up even more in the middle of the heart.  The smaller hearts are also cut from the Stitched Be Mine dies, in Real Red

Darling Donkey's Sale-a-bration stamp set.  

Additional Materials: Stitched Be Mine Dies, Cut & Emboss Machine, Mini Dimensionals, and Tombo Liquid Glue.






Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment