Monday, January 18, 2021

A Banner of Thanks! You are Amazing Sale-a-bration stamp set

 Hello Stampers!

Here is my project share for today.
I want to showcase some of the beautiful Sale-a-bration items.  Remember Sale-a-bration means you can get one for FREE with a minimum purchase of only $50.00!

You are Amazing Stamp set is available in the Occasions Catalog.  

The beautiful Flower & Field Project Collection is FREE in the Sale-a-bration catalog!

Card stock: Flirty Flamingo, Basic White and Daffodil Delight. 

Ink: Flirty Flamingo 


Additional materials used: 2" Circle Punch, Tailored Tag Punch (used for the ends of the banner), Dimensionals and Seal.


Cards are more fun when the products you use are FREE!  


Just look what you can get by placing an order from me in January!  


Placing an order during Sale-a-bration is the best!!  You can earn free projects!  If you place an order and it is 149.00 or less I would love for you  to use the code UK9B4EGD   However, if your order is more than $150.00 then you will earn your OWN rewards plus Free Sale-a-bration items.  YAY!!  

Remember, Keep Calm and Stamp on!

Thank you for joining me today!
Happy Stampin'!





If you have any questions or would like more information about how to join my team call me today.  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment