Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful for you~

Hello Stampers,

Happy Day to you!  Can you believe it's the week of Thanksgiving? Wow, this year has flown by!
Here is my project share for today.   It's a simple layout and FUN to make!  I stamped leaves using the Vintage Leaves photopolymer stamp set on Crushed Curry, Real Red, and Wild Wasabi with matching ink.
I cut them down to 4" x 1" layered it on a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock then Very Vanilla, and then Chocolate Chip.  Sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit.

I made these cards to give out at the nursing home, we ALL enjoy receiving mail!  Not everyone has texting or email.  I challenge YOU to send a card today. :)
EEEK!!!  Have you heard?  Stampin' Up! is having a Sale Extravaganza!  It starts today with an awesome 24 hour FLASH SALE.  You can see the WHOLE list of products offered by clicking HERE!

Thank you for stopping by!
Let me know if you need any help with your order.  Any order placed online will recieve a special gift box of Christmas cards from me!
Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment