Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternatives

Hello my crafty friends,
I finally got to my Paper Pumpkin! Although the layout they have is very beautiful I changed it up a little bit.
Here are three of the cards I created.
My kids wanted to help make some cards as well, we really got into the shakers!  LOL We had sequins every where!
I added some Wink of Stella with a light sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for a pretty frost shimmer.
Don't forget to check out the HOT DEALS during the Online Extravaganza!  Any order placed ONLINE during the Online Extravaganza will recieve a gift box of Christmas cards from me!  Plus any order over $50.00 can be added to the Free Stamps Form (you can click on a pdf file located on the top right side of this page.)

Thank you for stopping by today!
Have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment