Monday, November 28, 2016

Star Christmas tags

Hello Stampers,
So glad you could join me today.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving break and survived Black Friday!  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving sharing it with family and friends.  The kids got to do some Christmas shopping at the Mall, which they LOVED.  I think they mostly shopped for themselves! Ha ha
Here is my project share for today.
With Christmas right around the corner I wanted to create some gift tags the kids can give their teachers as a gift.
We cut out stars using the Star Framelits and then placed page hole protectors on the end of one point to put a string through.  It worked out great!
YAY!!  There is another FLASH SALE today!  Check out the itmes listed for today.

Thank you for joining me today.
If you have any questions or would like to attend one of my classes let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment