Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday Share FMS 265

Hello Stampers and happy Wednesday!

It's time for FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES! Make sure and pop over to their site to see all the wonderful projects shared.
Here is my take on the sketch.  The beautiful poinsettia ended up larger than I had originally thought, but I still like it.  I used the Festive Flower Builder and matching photopolymer stamp set, Reason for the Season for the sentiment, petal and leaves.
Here is the sketch sample.
I like how simple the punch makes it to create a card in a snap!

Thank you for joining me today.
Have a STAMPendous day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flower! So pretty for the holidays! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! That poinsettia is so pretty! So lovely for Christmas! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete