Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Wednesday to you! FMS 264 Share~

Hello Stampers!
Happy, happy Wednesday to you.  That means we get to check out a new sketch from FRESHLY MADE SKETCHES!   I just love the sketches they have to share.  It gets me motivated to create a new pattern!

Here is my share
I used two stamp sets to create this project, Star of Light and Christmas Pines.
Along with the matching thinlits, Starlight.  I used Dazzling Diamonds and Silver Glimmer Paper.


Have you checked out the Online Extravaganza is going on from now until November 28th yet?  If not you will want to see all the great products on sale!
You don't want to miss out on these great deals.

Thank you for stopping by today!
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love silver and navy for Christmas cards. This is surely a shimmery delight in real life. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So classy! I love the combination of blue and silver - it really is a striking combo! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete