Monday, April 18, 2016

Thank you Cherry Much card~

Hello Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Ours was very productive, mostly spring cleaning and getting ready for my nephew's high school graduation and my daughter's 8th grade promotion.  My, how the years have flown by!
Here is my project share for today.
I had some fun working with the Apple of My Eye stamp set.
I plan on showcasing several cards I made using this stamp set this week!

Card Recipe:
-Real Red, and Whisper White cards stock
-Wild Wasabi DSP
-Ink:Chocolate Chip
-Stampin' Write Markers: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi


**Don't forget to fill out the MY FREE STAMPS FORM every time you spend $50.00 on MY ONLINE STORE so you can earn FREE stamps from me!  Also, save your receipts if you select 'NO CONTACT" when you order.

Thank you for joining me today!
If you have any questions please let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment