Friday, April 8, 2016

TGIF!!

Hello stampers!
I hope you had a good week!!
I had a customer ask about the new cotton paper from SU, so I created a card using the Cherry on Top Cotton paper Assortment.  It's a thin paper, I thought of tissue paper when I opened it up for the first time, it's tougher than regular tissue paper though.  Plus you can make layered cards easily with punches and they lay nicely in a card to be mailed with out having to pay extra postage.
I made a Mother's Day Card.  I used the Pansy Punch and cut out four flowers.
-Antique Brad in the center.
-Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the sentiment.
The paper works great for layers.

Thanks for visiting my blog!  If you are interested in classes, products, earning extra Stampin' Products from me or earning extra money with Stampin' Up!, I would be happy to chat with you!  I would love to have you join my team!  You can head on over to my ONLINE STORE AND STAMPIN' UP! SITE for my personal email and contact info!



No comments:

Post a Comment