Thursday, April 14, 2016

TBT~ Fun with Washi Tape!

Hi Stampers!

Happy, happy day to you!  Hope today brings you plenty of warm sunshine and smiles.  Our stores are getting their green houses all set up, it's so exciting to see pretty flowers again.
Here is my Thursday project share.  It is a super simple lay out for a fun, quick card!
I call this a Throw Back Thursday project because the Washi Tape and card stock I used are no longer available, but the stamp set and punch are!  The stamp set is called Banner Banter along with the matching Banner Punch.
Thank you for joining me today.   If you'd LOVE to earn FREE stamps let me know!  Don't forget if you order online and click "NO CONTACT" that means I do not know who ordered from me and can't send you a thank you gift.  If you have clicked NO CONTACT on your online order please save your receipt to show me so you can add your order to your FREE STAMPS FORM

Hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment