Friday, April 15, 2016

Hooray for Lemons and Limes!

Hello Stampers!
Friday = fun day!!  Work went wonderfully, my kids had a great day at school and now, we get to enjoy the weekend!  Hope you had the same.
Here is my project share for today.  I have not been working much with this fun set so I thought I'd bring it out and get creative!  I ordered Bountiful Baskets this weekend and they had lemons as an add on!   We ordered a whole box of lemons!  I can't wait!!  We love making home made lemonade!  Yummm!!
Thinking of that gave me the creative thought of this card.  Apple of my eye stamp set available in the Occasions catalog.

Thank you for joining me today!  Have a super fun weekend.

If you need any Stampin' products give me a call or check out them on my ON LINE STORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment