Monday, April 25, 2016

Live, Laugh Love....Happy Monday!!

Hello my crafty friends!
So glad you could join me today for this Monday project.
I thought this was a fun card to share being we are coming back from our camping trip today.
It was cool but nice enough to have a campfire and enjoy the outdoors!  It really makes me ready for summer vacation, I know my class is ready to be done as well.  It's nice when you can get out and enjoy God's creation at it's finest.

Card Recipe:
-Calypso Coral, Whisper White card stock
-Brings Collection DSP
-Accessories: Washi Tape, Dazzling Details Glitter
-Stamp Set: Oh My Goodies  

Thank you for joining me today, if you would like more information about this or any other projects let me know!
Hope you have a great week.



Head on over to MY ONLINE STORE for all your Stampin' needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment