Thursday, April 28, 2016

Is it Friday yet?

Hello Stampers!
This week, although it has gone by super fast, has been nothing but work, work, work!  I am ready for the weekend and some family fun!  We are hoping we can put up our new volleyball net but the weather is kind of hinting it will not be in favor of our activity.  HA!  Oh well, there are always board games to play!

With the retiring list out and the products disappearing quickly, I think it's time to be creative with some of our sets that will be leaving.

Here is my project share for today.
I just love this set, I will be sad to see it go.  Serene Silhouettes.
The card stock is the beautifully rich color of Real Red with Whisper White
The DSP is from the Brights collection.

Make sure to check out the RETIRING PRODUCTS LIST! before they are all gone and you wish you had!

Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment