Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Weekly Deals!~Wahoo it's Tuesday!!

Hello my fellow stampers.

Happy Tuesday!!    
Today brings new items added to the WEEKLY DEALS!! 

Check them out and let me know if you have any questions about the fun products offered!  Are you interested in trying them out or hosting a workshop with a few friends?  If you are, give me a call or message me today!
Paper Pumpkin is the perfect kit for anyone who loves to create cards or gifts but don't have a lot of time!  You can check out everything about Paper Pumpkin at on online store or by checking out www.paperpumpkin.com.  
Don't forget that Sale-a-Bration ENDS at the end of March.  You got all the stamps you need for now?  So it's the PERFECT time to stock up on card stock, adhesive, dimensional, or other Stampin' needs PLUS, get a FREE item with every $50.00 purchase!  You can head on over to ONLINE STORE! 

Thank you for joining me today!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment