Monday, March 7, 2016

Masculine Antique Plane Birthday card

Hello stampers!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It was so beautiful here last week I didn't get a chance to pop on!
Here is the project I wanted to share with you today.  It's made from the SAB stamp set, Sky Is the Limit.  
I wanted to create a masculine birthday card and thought adding this stamp set along with the antique brads and DSP from SAB would be a perfect pair!  My dad's birthday is coming up and making something with a little 'western flair' is always a must!
I made 'conchos' by adding a small scalloped punched from Crumb Cake card stock behind the Antique Brad.

Don't forget to check out the weekly deals tomorrow!  MY ONLINE STORE!

Thank you for joining me today! If you have any questions let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment