Wednesday, March 23, 2016

2,4,6,8 Easter Treat Box~

Hello my Stamping friends!
Thank you for popping by to visit my blog!
Here is my project share for today.  These boxes are so simple to make!
I used a piece of Whisper White card stock and cut it down to 8 1/2 x 5 1/5, so out of one sheet of standard card stock you can make two boxes!  Score at 2, 4, 6 and 8 inches then turn and score at 2".  Cut up to the 2" score mark and fold to make the bottom of your box.  I used Fast Fuse to adhere the box together but you can use any of your favorite adhesive to stick it together.
I got the plastic bags from a refill Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I used the Subtles collection to the outside of my box.  The 1st one I made I used all Wisteria Wonder but then I decided to use Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, and Wisteria Wonder.
To cut the window I used the Large Oval Punch.

Thank you for joining me today, if you have any questions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment