Friday, March 25, 2016

Sorrow and Sympathy card~

Hi Stampers!
Happy Friday!  Do you have big plans for the Easter Weekend?   I would love to take out the camper but it's only supposed to be in the 40's.  Which growing up we used to go camping all the time in the snow, (LOL) but I don't feel much up to that now!  I hope whatever is planned you have a great time.

When I think of Easter and the true meaning, I think of the suffering Jesus went through for all of us, I didn't want to create a bunny, chick or springy card or project.
I thought of a Sympathy card.  So this is my Friday Easter share.
I used the Serene Silhouettes stamp set with Chocolate Chip DSP and card stock.  The base is Crumb Cake card stock.  The final touch was a light dusting of Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

Thank you for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment