Friday, March 11, 2016

Hang in there Chickie! ~card

Hello Stampers and Happy Friday to you!!
Hope you have a fun weekend planned.  If you can't get out and enjoy the nice weather, maybe you can do some stamping!
Here is my project share for today.  The colors I used is Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White.
This adorable stamp is FREE from the Sale-a-bration catalog!  I added yellow enamel dots from the It's my Party Enamel dots in the Occasions catalog.  I used The Blender Pens to color this adorable little guy!
With this card I used a Sharpie marker and colored small pearls to add some color on the side.

Let me know if you have any questions.  If you need any Stampin' Supplies head on over to MY ONLINE STORE
Thank you for joining me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment