Monday, March 14, 2016

Birthday Layered Squares card~

Hello Stampers!
Did you survive the Daylight Savings time change?
Here is my project share for today.
                                                        
Have you seen the recent stamp exclusively from Stampin' Up online?  #imbringingbirthdaysback.   It was noticed that there has been a drop in birthday cards, so it's turned into a mild challenge to create birthday cards!

This card was created with some paper from my December Paper Pumpkin kit, Lost Lagoon, and Whisper White card stock.  Along with a retired embossing folder.

Thank you for joining me today!
If you'd like to check out the new stamp or any other stamps or supplies you can head on over to my ONLINE STORE! 
If you have any questions please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment