Thursday, December 31, 2015

You make my HEART go BOOM BOOM!~

Hello my fellow stampers!
First I want to give a yell out....HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!  Hope you have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and a New Year full of fun creative memories!
Here is my project share for today.  It's a fun 'Z' pattern card!  Have you made these before?  They are so simple to create and FUN!!
Your card will measure 4 1/4" x 11"
Score it at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"  Then fold in a Z pattern.
Your 'flap' piece will measure 3 x 3" and the layer at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
I used the stamp set Groovy Love, along with the Sweet Heart Punch.
~Now I know it might seem way too early to make Valentine cards, but you would use this card for an anniversary card too!  I wanted to use up some of my Christmas DSP stash with Very Vanilla.  Yes!! This one was made with Christmas Designer Series Paper!  Awesome, right?!
I also made up a sample using Sale-a-Bration DSP!  Starts January 5th!  EEEK!!  So excited!
Once you start making up these cards, you will have a stash in no time!!  They are so fun to make and you can easily use up your scrap pieces!  Plus, if you have small stamps you are not sure what to do with, you can use them on the 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" piece of card stock.

Thank you for joining me today!  Hope you enjoyed my project I had to share today, I really enjoyed creating these!
Don't forget to check out the Year End Sale! You can pick up some great items on clearance.   www.starduststamper.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment