Friday, December 18, 2015

Butterfly Birthday card

Hello Stampers!

Happy Friday to you!  I think this little guy pretty much sums up how I feel about today.  I love Fridays' because I get to spend the weekend with my family!  Plus, if I get some down time I can play with my new stamps from Sale-a-Bration!!  Can you believe it's that time already?  Starting January 5th the New Occasions catalog and Sale-a-bration begins!  If you have placed an online order from me totaling $50.00 or more you will automatically receive one in the mail.  If you would like to get the new catalogs give me a call or message me and I can get a copy to you.

I took a break from the Christmas cards and projects to make some birthday cards. This is one of them.
I used a retired sentiment for the Birthday greetings along with the DSP.  The card stock is Wild Wasabi.  The butterfly is from the beautiful Photopolymere Watercolor Wings, which is in the annual catalog. 
I love the two step stamps.  You can make the ordinary look extraordinary!  Plus with a dash of Dazzling Diamonds glitter it makes the butterfly really pop! 

Thank you for joining me today!  
Have a great weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment