Thursday, December 17, 2015

Joy of Holly Christmas card

Hello my fellow stampers!
My goodness it seems like December just flies by!  Why can't tax season do the same?  ha-ha!!
Here is my project share for today.
I made this card with the Vintage Leaves stamp set with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits. I got the "Joy" sentiment from the Wonderful Wreath Framelits and cut it out in Gold foil using the Big Shot.
To attach the "Joy" I used the AWESOME Fine-Tip Glue Pen, If you have not tried it and would like to give me a call, it makes attaching detailed projects very simple!
For the holly berries I used a Sharpie Marker and colored the pearls.  I was not sure which direction I liked the card better so I arranged it both directions.  Which one do you like best?

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great week...It's almost Friday, hooray!!  Another busy weekend planned in the Fladager house hold but it's all good!






www.starduststamper.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment