Monday, December 7, 2015

Antique Santa~ Christmas Count Down

Hello my crafty friends,
I had one crazy week last week!  I was preparing for the last craft show of the season so I didn't find time to pop on and share a project or two but now I am done with the craft shows so it's time to catch up!
Here is my project share for today!
I love the Santa from Santa's List, (retired).  I added it to the DSP from the Holiday Catalog Home for Christmas.  I just love the music sheet.  
I found out that stamping it in Soft Suede on Very Vanilla card stock gives it a beautiful antique look. Along with the a sprinkle of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on Santa's clothes.
I played around with the ribbon a little bit and cut it at an angle and then banner.  In the end after making 10 of them I liked the banner cut best.  How about you?

Thank you for joining me today.
Hope you have a fantastic week!

If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment