Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Snowman Thank you notes~

Hi Stampers!
Did you remember to check out the new Weekly Deals yesterday?  I missed posting a reminder!
You can find out what's new at www.starduststamper.stampinup.net
After Christmas, if you are like me, you will need thank you notes!  I thought I would start by making thank you notes for my preschool class.  I thought the snowman from the Snow Place Photopolymer stamp set was prefect for a cute little thank you note!  I also used Letterpress Winter stamp set which is no longer available.
I had to make 25 of them so I liked that these were so simple to put together!  Once I figured out how I wanted the card, I set up an assembly line.   I had all of them done in 30 minutes!  It was so much fun.

Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment