Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Penguin Treat Topper~Christmas Count Down!

Hello my crafty friends!
Here is it already Wednesday, we are half way through the week.  Christmas is coming fast!  I wanted to make some fun little treat toppers for some candy I found at our local store.  My youngest son just loves the Penguins From Madagascar movie so when I seen some cute little Chocolate candies in the store I had to pick them up for him and then being I am a preschool teacher I decided to go back and get more for my class!
After I got home I was trying to think of a stamp I could use to make a cute bag topper.  Lucky for me I happen to have my Snow Place Photopolymer stamp set on my desk and knew I just had to use the cute little penguin!
Using the matching framelits made it a snap to cut these out!  I used Soft Sky ink to stamp the snow flakes on Whisper White card stock to stick the little penguin candy on and Soft Sky card stock to make the topper.  I then simply stamped Merry Christmas in Black Stazon ink.
A fast and cute project that the children will love!

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed this cute little project!

No comments:

Post a Comment