Friday, September 11, 2015

Sparkly Fall~Mini Card

Hello my crafty friends!
I have been making several cards lately and thought I would like to create something to put in a regular envelope.  When I say "regular" I mean the ones you can pick up anywhere that comes in a box of at least 80 or more you may use to mail off bills or letters.  The envelope Size is 3 3/4" x 6 1/2".   This card size is  3 1/2 x 5 1/2

I labeled this card 'sparkly' because I love adding Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the leaves to give it a crisp fall look!

Card Recipe: (All Stampin' Up)
Card Stock: Whisper White and Cajun Craze
Stamp Set: Sheltering Tree
Ink: Cucumber Crush, Cajun Craze, Hello Honey, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso
Accessories:Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2 Way Glue, Snail adhesive

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

You can also follow me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/starduststamper


No comments:

Post a Comment