Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Halloween Count Down~ A Batty Halloween Tag

Hello my crafty friends,
So glad you joined me today for the 1st of my Halloween Count Down!
I just got the FABULOUS new Banner Triple Punch so I wanted to use it to create a fun little tag to attach to a package of candy.
 I also used the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.   The adorable bat is from the retied Bat Punch.  The NEW Black Glimmer Paper added a beautiful boarder and bat.
I used the fun little cellophane bags that Stampin' Up! has and BOOM, you have a simple but fun Halloween treat to give out.  I know I made the tag large but my thoughts were to make it large enough to write to and from in it.  You could always cut it down for a super cute tag!

 Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

MY STAMPIN' STORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment