Friday, September 25, 2015

Making Spirits Bright~

Hello my Crafty Friends!
Here is my Friday Share.  Ok, ok, I know it's no where near Christmas, but I got the new Stamp Set Among the Branches and it has three really neat stamps that are for Halloween, Thanksgiving/fall and Christmas.  I just happen to looking through a "Current" card catalog and seen this card, (more or less) and thought, WOW, I can do that with my new stamp set Among the Branches and Woodlands embossing folder!  Yay!!  

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede, and Whisper White Thick (NEW this year available in the Annual Catalog!) 
Stamps: Among the Branches
Ink: Craft White, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Woodlands Embossing Folder, Big Shot, or Textured Boutique (retired but available on the Clearance Rack!), Sponge Dauber, 2 Way Glue, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, 2" circle Punch, Dimensionals, and Fast Fuse adhesive.

It turned out so pretty, I am thinking on adding this one to one of my Stamp-a-Stack classes.  

Thanks for stopping by!  If you have any questions please let me know.
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment