Saturday, September 12, 2015

Lil' Fall Fox~ Card

Hello my crafty friends!
Here is my project for today!
This cute little fox is from the The Wilderness Awaits stamp set.  I used the Blender Pens to color it with Cajun Craze, and Garden Green ink for the grass.  I like how the Blender Pens made it look like his fur was 'scruffy'.  I stamped it on Whisper White card stock and cut it out,  Using Snail Adhesive placed it in the middle of the (now retired) maple leaf die cut from the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.  The leaves are cut from Very Vanilla, Hello Honey, and Tangerine Tango.  The small banner is from the  Bitty Banners Framelits.  My sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Greetings stamp set.
The Early Espresso back ground was used with the Woodgrain embossing Folder and layered yet again on Crumb Cake.  For the finishing touch I added a small Linen Thread bow.
Thanks for stopping by today and taking time out of your busy day!  I hope this brought you some creative ideas of your own!!

Have a great day!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment