Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello Fall~

Hi my crafty friends!
Hooray for September!  Not only do I share my birthday this month with my brother and several cousins but it's the beginning of FALL!!  It's my favorite time of year.  With that in mind I wanted to create a fall layered card.  Here's what I came up with.
I used the SU stamp set For All Things and using Very Vanilla Card Stock cut three pieces of paper the first measuring 5 1/4" x 4" then cut each one, 1" smaller. 
Simply place them on top of each other and stamp your design.
 Next I layered them on Cajun Craze 1/4" larger with the base of the card being 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
If I was not going to mail this card I would have used Stampin' Dimensionals to stick each layer together to add more dimension, but I found if you mail them you have to pay extra postage for hand canceling.  Or at least at our Post Office I had to!
Before I put the layer on the base card I wrapped it twice with Linin Thread.   For a finishing touch I added a little Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to each leaf to give a little glisten and sparkle!
That's it!  How fun and easy was that?  They look so pretty and look difficult, but they really are not. 

Thanks for looking!
I would love to hear from you, so leave a message below or you can leave a comment on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/starduststamper
Have a STAMPENDEOUS day!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment