Friday, September 4, 2015

Confetti, textured Birthday~


Hello my crafty friends!
So glad you were able to join me today!  Here is my project I wanted to share with you.  This is my confetti textured birthday card!  The beautiful back ground paper is from Paper Studio, to add even more to this card I decided to use the Lucky Stars Textured Impressions embossing folder from SU to add raised stars to the confetti paper.  The base card stock is Pacific Point with Whisper White for the sentiment.
The Stamp set is from Sale-a-Bration 2015 Big Day, it's such a fun set!  I embossed it in Black Embossing powder and colored it with Stampin' Write markers.
Hope you enjoyed this project I had to share with you today.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you have a great day!!  Get out and enjoy this fabulous September Labor day weekend!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment