Thursday, May 28, 2015

You're a Blessing in my life!

Hello Stampers!
We are enjoying another fabulous Spring day.  I have a heavy heart for all the people who are dealing with horrible weather in southern half of the US when here in Montana we are having such wonderful weather.  I pray the weather changes for them so they can enjoy life and not fear it.
Using two In-Colors, one of them NEW in June and a neutral color  I created this beautiful card. 

Early Espresso ink and Card stock
Lost Lagoon ink
Watermelon Wonder ink and Card Stock
Whisper White card stock
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Stamp Set- Blessed By God and Work of Art

**Don't forget the New catalog comes out June 2nd!  If you want any of the retiring items make sure you check them out on line at www.stampinup.com click 'shop'.  When you are ready to place your order give me a call and I will get it ordered for you and have it delivered RIGHT to your door! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment