Monday, June 1, 2015

My daughter's birthday card!

Hi Stampers!
Happy Monday to you!  This is the 1st full week I will have with my kids with no school for me, or them.  I am so excited!  We have so much planned for this summer! Before I know it, it will be time for them to start school again, but I am not going to dwell on that, I am just going to enjoy this time off and this fabulous day!

I wanted to share this cute simple card my 9 year old daughter made for her friend. I thought she did a pretty good job at picking out her card stock- In colors Watermelon Wonder and  Cucumber Crush, along with Wisteria Wonder and Pacific Point, with matching inks for the balloons!  The DSP is a piece of the new Cherry on Top DSP stack coming out June 2nd. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hope you have a great Monday!
Cheryl~


No comments:

Post a Comment