Tuesday, June 2, 2015

One more Graduation card!

Hi stampers!
Wow, I can't believe it, we managed to receive another graduation card!  I thought I made enough, but I was surely mistaken.  This card is a bit of a 'MIX UP' card.  I used Stampin' Up! products along with CTMH. 
The paper is all from Stampin' Up!, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White.  Along with Black Stazon ink. 
I wanted to pass on a little bit of information I leaned at the Post Office today when I went to mail this card.  When you use the Dimensionals on your card to add a little dimensions, you will need to pay an extra 21 cents to mail the envelope.  They have to hand stamp.  I originally had it weighed because of the layers, but that was fine it was just the fact that I used 'pop ups' as she called them.  I don't know if it's like this all over or just in Montana.  ha-ha  Which would not surprise me. 

Anyway, hope you have a great day!! 
Happy Stamping!!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment