Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Enjoying Summer Break!

Hello my crafty friends!
I hope today brings you lots of joy and happiness!  We have been enjoying our summer break and it seems like it's just flying by!  They already have school supplies in the stores! 

I have recently taken a leave of absence from Stampin' Up and plan on rejoining under a new director.  I can't not place orders right now, but  hopefully by October, I will make sure and share the exciting news when I rejoin, maybe you can join with me?!
Until then,  I will try and post some new crafts/cards when I get a free moment.  I try and dedicate the summer to my kids, they grow up so fast that I like to spend as much time with them as I can! 

Hope you have a great rest of July! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheryl~

No comments:

Post a Comment